The FSCA is a proactive member of the following International and regional organisations:
- International Organisation of Pension Supervisors(IOPS)
- International Organization of Securities Commissions(IOSCO)
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors(IAIS)
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF) through the Financial Intelligence Centre(FIC)
- International Financial Consumer Protection Organisation(FinCoNet)
- Committee of Insurance, Securities and Non-Banking Financial Authorities (CISNA)
- Eastern and South African Anti Money Laundering Group (ESAAMLG)
- African-Middle East Regional Committee (AMERC)
- Growth and Emerging Markets Committee (GEM)
National Memoranda of Understanding
The FSCA provides the secretariat and administrative services to CISNA. As the Secretariat, it provides necessary support for the bi-annual and other meetings of CISNA. It also manages the CISNA website
The FSCA liaises with, and monitor local and international regulatory developments in the financial sector, including developments within the Financial Stability Board, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Southern African Development Community, and similar bodies.
The FSCA engages and cooperates with various regulatory authorities. We had entered into bilateral and multilateral co-operation with local and foreign regulatory authorities through the signing of Memorandums of Understanding (MoU). The FSCA has entered into more than 95 MoUs (bilateral and multilateral MoUs). The latest list of MoUs can be found here.
Other regulatory authorities can Contact Us here